By Travelzoo Staff
Ojai Valley Inn & Spa's championship golf course dates to 1923, playing host over the years to multiple Senior PGA Tour events, golf legends like Arnold Palmer and Lee Trevino, and celebrities like Bob Hope. This storied history
has resulted in abundant accolades for the course, including Conde Nast Traveler
naming it one of the Top 121 Golf Resorts in the World this year
. For $89, tee off for 18 holes with cart rental, range balls and a post-round beer, regularly $186.
Why we love it
- Play 18 holes at the AAA 5-Diamond Ojai Valley Inn & Spa's championship golf course with this deal for $89 per person
- Includes a beer, cart rental and range balls, a package that's regularly $186
- Golf Digest and Conde Nast Traveler have recognized it as one of the top golf resorts in North America
- Opened in 1923, the course has hosted golf superstars like Arnold Palmer and Lee Trevino
Oct. 2, 2012 - Dec. 30, 2012
Ojai Valley Inn & Spa
905 Country Club Rd.
Ojai, CA 93023
- The course plays 6,292 yards with a par 70, rating of 71.0 and a slope of 132. Golf.com raves that "Ojai has it all" and says "the course is exceptionally playable from any set of tees."
- This deal is valid for any tee time, including weekends (tee times are subject to availability; book early). Click here for an interactive tour of the course, which was designed and built in 1923 under the direction of Billy Bell and George C. Thomas Jr., who also designed courses at the Riviera, Bel-Air and Los Angeles country clubs.
Be prepared for the 16th hole, the course's "standout," according to Golf.com, which says the "visually intimidating" hole "requires a full carry over several daunting bunkers."
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Oct. 2, through Dec. 30, 2012. Tee times are required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms