By Travelzoo Staff
Explore the pristine ocean dunes that dot the picturesque shoreline of California's Central Coast with this summertime Los Osos getaway for two for $99. Bordered by towering trees and bay vistas is Sea Pines Golf Resort, a unique retreat that neighbors charming towns and beautiful beaches. This exclusively negotiated offer includes an overnight stay and bottle of wine at 45% off regular rates.
Why we love it
- Visit Sundays-Thursdays through August -- rarely discounted peak summer dates. Add $30 for a weekend night.
- While at the property, check out the signature restaurant and try specially crafted dishes like almond-crusted halibut drizzled with wasabi sour cream or slow-roasted prime rib smothered in au jus and creamy horseradish sauce.
- Set on the Central Coast Golf Trail, Sea Pines has a nine-hole Executive course, and several championship golf courses are a short drive away. Also nearby are horseback riding, boating and whale watching. San Luis Obispo is 15 minutes from the resort, while Hearst Castle is less than an hour's drive.
Sea Pines Golf Resort
1945 Solano Street
Los Osos, CA 93402
What's included & when
- April 29, 2013 - Aug. 29, 2013
- Getaway for 2 at Sea Pines Golf Resort on California's Central Coast at 45% off
- $99 per night Sundays-Thursdays, or $129 per night Friday-Saturdays
- Welcome bottle of wine
- On-site amenities include a restaurant and nine-hole golf course
- Travel through August
- Morro Bay, Hearst Castle and the Central Coast wine region are all less than an hour's drive from the property
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 888-732-7463 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: June 14-15. A resort fee of $8.95 per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms