By Travelzoo Staff
Tuck into a coastal California lodge in the heart of Central Coast wine country and close to famed Hearst Castle with this exclusively negotiated package that knocks more than 50% off regular rates. Chock full of extras, this $189 deal for a two-night stay at Cambria Pines Lodge is valid for for Sunday-Thursday arrivals through January. Friday-Saturday arrivals are $50 more.
Why we love it
- Sit down to a gourmet dinner at Cambria Pines Lodge Restaurant, an intimate restaurant known for using hand-picked ingredients grown at the resort's own organic garden. Upscale fare includes prime rib, filet mignon and pan-seared sea scallops. On the second night of your stay, use the included discount at the nearby Linn's Restaurant for another memorable meal -- and be sure to try a slice of its famous olallieberry pie, featured on Food Network's "The Best Thing I Ever Ate."
- Set on 25 wooded acres, Cambria Pines Lodge boasts expansive gardens, nightly live entertainment and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests can experience this wine region with six complimentary tasting vouchers for two at nearby wineries or wander into the village of Cambria to explore its boutique shops and tasting rooms.
Cambria Pines Lodge
2905 Burton Dr
Cambria, CA 93428
What's included & when
- Oct. 25, 2012 - Jan. 31, 2013
- 2-night escape for 2 at Cambria Pines Lodge, a charming coastal inn in Central California's wine country, for more than 50% off regular prices
- $189 for 2 nights, Sunday-Thursday arrivals; Friday-Saturday arrivals are $239 for 2 nights
- Price is for 2 people, not per person
- Includes 2 dinner entrees and a bottle of house wine at Cambria Pines Lodge Restaurant (reg. $76)
- 6 tasting vouchers to area wineries (reg. $80)
- Daily full hot breakfast buffet
- Buy 1 entree, get the 2nd entree free at Linn's Restaurant in Cambria, featured on the Food Network (reg. up to $32)
- Upgrade option: Stay in a suite with two fireplaces, a separate living room, and a deck or patio for $248 for 2 nights weekdays or $298 for 2 nights weekends
- Travel through Jan. 30
The fine print
Update: All rooms are sold out on: Nov. 2-3, 11, 16-19; Dec. 8. Large Suites are no longer available on: Nov. 10, 30; Dec. 1. Standard/fireplace rooms are no longer available on: Nov. 1, 20-24; Dec. 2, 14; Jan. 1-2 and Fridays-Saturdays in November. Inventory is booking up quickly for standard/fireplace rooms with one king bed, but standard/fireplace rooms with two double beds are still widely available on dates not listed above. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 805-927-4200 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 26-27; Nov. 9-10, 22-24; Dec. 24-31. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms