By Eddy Rivera
The Buffalo Zoo has a host of new additions, including two polar bear cubs, a baby gorilla and rare Southern tamanduas. Save 50% on admission for two.
Why we love it
- The Buffalo Zoo is the third oldest zoo in the U.S.
- TripAdvisor users rate it 4 stars and give it a 2013 Certificate of Excellence
- Check out orphaned polar bear cub Kali who was rescued in Alaska (Today.com)
- Many of the exhibits are indoors so it's a great option year-round (valid through April)
Nov. 25, 2013 - April 30, 2014
300 Parkside Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14214
- $10 (reg. $21) for admission for two people to the Buffalo Zoo
- $19 (reg. $42) for admission for four people
- Among the highlights are polar bear cubs Kali and Luna, endangered Siberian tigers, Asian elephants and more
The fine print
Children 23 months and under are free.
See all terms