By Travelzoo Staff
Hockley Valley Resort's 30-acre ski park attracts visitors from across Canada each winter, and we've negotiated a deal that saves more than 50% on lift tickets for the upcoming season. Good on any day of the ski season, all winter long, Travelzoo subscribers have a chance to get lift tickets at this popular resort for $23 per person, regularly $47.
Why we love it
- Get full-day lift tickets to the slopes at Hockley Valley Resort for $23 each
- The resort features 30 acres of ski trails and a freestyle terrain park
- For $39, regularly $80, opt for a package that includes ski, boot and pole rental
- Ski all day and stay at the resort in a Resort room starting at $199 a night
Dec. 5, 2012 - March 17, 2013
Hockley Valley Resort
793522 3rd Line EHS
Mono, ON L9W 5X7
- With five lifts and 15 scenic ski runs that range from beginner to double black diamond, the Hockley Valley Resort has been a favourite destination for winter sports since it opened 26 years ago. This Orangeville resort also features an upper and lower freestyle terrain park and state-of-the-art snow-making for an extended season.
- We've also negotiated a package deal including full-day lift ticket and equipment rental (skis, boots and poles) for $39, regularly $80 -- less than the cost of a full-price adult lift ticket alone. (Not valid on snowboard equipment.)
- For $199 (regularly $341), stay at the resort any day through March 17 and receive a full buffet breakfast, lift passes and $35 in spa credits. Stay two nights for $349, which also includes spiced cocktails upon arrival (both one and two-night packages include two lift tickets).
- Click 'Buy Now' to purchase the package of your choice.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed starting Saturday, Dec. 15, through March 17, 2013, weather permitting. Subject to availability and weather conditions. $39 voucher does not apply to snowboard equipment rental. Limit 10 per person. Only printed vouchers will be honored at the resort; no mobile redemption. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms