By Joanna Richler
Sneak away to Niagara-on-the-Lake on a getaway at the award-winning Harbour House Hotel including daily breakfast and wine tastings.
Why we love it
- A top-rated hotel in Niagara-on-the-Lake, this AAA 4-Diamond property is also the TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice 2013 winner for Best Romantic Hotel in Canada
- Breakfast dishes include homemade granola, blueberry french toast and seasonal juices
- All guests receive free Wi-Fi and parking, plus local wine sampling each afternoon in the hotel lobby from 4-5:30 p.m.
Harbour House Hotel
85 Melville Street
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
What's included & when
- Sundays-Thursdays, Oct. 21 - April 30; two-night midweek and weekend stays also available
- $129 per night in a Premium room with a king-sized bed, Sundays-Thursdays
$229 two-night stay (arrive Sunday-Wednesday) or $339 (arrive Thursday-Saturday)
European-style buffet breakfast each morning
Wine-tasting vouchers for two area wineries (reg. CA$40)
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-866-277-6677 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. This deal is not available on: Dec. 31; Jan. 17-18, 24-25; Feb. 14-16. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. A 13% HST tax is payable to the hotel at time of reservation.
See all terms