By Amanda Mulligan
Save 50% at a property just 10 minutes from The Falls. At Barton Hill Hotel, guests can "unwind in uniquely designed spaces" in one of the area's few upscale options, according to Travel + Leisure.
Why we love it
- Lewiston, NY, was voted among "The Ten Best Small Towns in America" by Business Insider and ranked the highest for "Best Dining"
- Cozy up in front of the in-room fireplace or get a pampering treatment at the on-site spa
- The hotel is set right across from the Niagara River, which guests can wake up to from an upgraded room with a view
- Recipient of TripAdvisor's 2013 Certificate of Excellence
Barton Hill Hotel & Spa
100 Center Street
Lewiston, NY 14092
What's included & when
- Through Dec. 29; rates change within travel period
- $99 per night in a Portage room, Sundays-Thursdays
- $129 per night in Riverview room, Sundays-Thursdays
- Stay over the weekend Oct. 18 - Dec. 28 for $30 more nightly
- All packages include a $20 restaurant credit and a $30 credit at Seneca Niagara Casino
- Waived $15 daily resort fee, which covers continental breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking
Displayed in the hotel lobby, cannonballs dating from the War of 1812 were discovered buried in the grounds surrounding the hotel.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email the hotel at email@example.com to inquire about availability or call 716-754-9070 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 19; Nov. 9; Dec. 7. A resort fee of $15 per night is included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms