By Travelzoo Staff
Leaf peepers, hikers, covered bridge-seeking romantics and shoppers will find plenty of their favorite things while staying at the Glen Oaks Inn near Jackson, N.H., for nearly 45% off current rates. This bed-and-breakfast retains all the charm guests will expect from a New England inn built in 1850 -- plus a scrumptious daily country breakfast.
Why we love it
- Escape for 2 at the historic Glen Oaks Inn in Intervale, N.H., at nearly 45% off
- $159 for 2 nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals, through Sept. 17 or Oct. 20 - Dec. 25
- $189 for 2 nights, Thursday-Saturday arrivals, select weekend dates available through Sept. 14 or Oct. 24 - Dec. 21
- Bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival (reg. $25)
- 7-day parking permit for the White Mountain National Forest (reg. $20)
- Full country breakfast each morning and afternoon coffee, tea and hot chocolate daily
Glen Oaks Inn
322 Route 16A
Intervale, NH 03845
What's included & when
- May 19, 2013 - Dec. 25, 2013
- Guests are greeted for a $159 two-night stay with a bottle of sparkling wine before a retreat to a tastefully decorated Standard, Deluxe or Standard Fireplace room (based on availability). Also receive a map to local waterfalls and covered bridges along with a seven-day parking permit to the White Mountain National Forest.
- Arrive through Sept. 17 or Oct. 20 - Dec. 25 for this country escape. Spring and summer stays beckon hikers and bikers to explore the national park and discover hidden cascading waterfalls. Fall drives through the lush greenery and changing colors guide guests through the region's unique covered bridges. Winter snowshoeing and cross-country skiing invigorate the spirit. Fishing, sledding and boating are also encouraged within the forest.
- Shoppers meander through country stores, outlets, antiques shops and more throughout the White Mountain region. Bonus: New Hampshire has no sales tax!
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 603-356-9772 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Limit 1 voucher per purchaser; limit of 10 vouchers to be used as gifts. This is a non-smoking facility. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms