By Travelzoo Staff
Head to Traditions at the Glen Resort in upstate New York, where you'll be greeted by "starry skies (the hotel sits on a hill outside town), sing-songy staff members and pillowy-soft beds," according to the Washington Post. This exclusively negotiated deal at a Binghamton-area resort saves nearly 60% on current rates. For $149, visit any day of the week through March for a one-night stay for two in a Traditional room with breakfast in bed, a bottle of sparkling wine, chocolate-covered strawberries and a $40 toward dinner at The Tavern or spa services.
Why we love it
- This deal also includes admission for two into the Salt Sanctuary ($90 value). The sanctuary, in the resort's spa, provides relief and relaxation through natural methods. Experience the healing powers of the allergen- and pathogen-free, Himalayan salt cave -- located underground to enhance the benefits of the 250-million-year-old salts and minerals that form this room. Or venture to the Salt Room for a more modern experience.
- The resort was built in 1919 as a grand private residence that overlooks the nearby wooded glen, waterfalls and hiking trails. Rooms have charming period furnishings, such as four-poster beds in some, with modern touches like free high-speed Internet.
- The spa offers a full menu of treatments, from organic body scrubs to Italian mud wraps. Stop into The Tavern for a hearty dinner with dishes that include filet mignon, seafood pasta and chicken caprese.
Traditions at the Glen Resort
4101 Watson Boulevard
Johnson City, NY 13790
What's included & when
- Nov. 15, 2012 - March 31, 2013
- An indulgent retreat in upstate New York at Traditions at the Glen Resort near Binghamton at nearly 60% off
- $149 for 1 night in a Traditional room (reg. $165); upgrade to a Homestead suite for $30 more (reg. $195)
- $219 for a 2-night stay for 2 people in a Traditional room (reg. $330); upgrade to a Homestead suite for $30 more (reg. $195)
- Breakfast in bed for 2 ($35 value)
- Bottle of sparkling wine and chocolate-covered strawberries ($30 value)
- $40 credit to use toward dinner at The Tavern or spa services
- Salt Sanctuary entry for 2 ($90 value)
- Make it a 2-night stay in a Traditional room for $219 (reg. $560) or in a suite for $249 (reg. $585) and receive breakfast daily
- Travel daily through March, including weekends
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 607-797-2381 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 15, 31; Feb. 14-17. The $40 dining/spa credit cannot be used toward merchandise in the spa shop. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms