By Travelzoo Staff
Head to Traditions at the Glen Resort in upstate New York, where you'll be greeted by "starry skies (the hotel sits on a hill outside town), sing-songy staff members and pillowy-soft beds," according to the Washington Post. This exclusively negotiated deal at a Binghamton-area resort saves nearly 45% on current rates. For $189, visit Sundays-Thursdays through October for a one-night stay for two and receive breakfast in bed, a wine and cheese plate, and a $100 golf or spa credit.
Why we love it
- The resort was built in 1919 as a grand private residence that overlooks the nearby wooded glen, waterfalls and hiking trails. Rooms have charming period furnishings, such as four-poster beds in some, with modern touches like free high-speed Internet.
- The 18-hole course was given a 4-star rating by Golf Digest magazine, and spreads out among the rolling hills, offering views of the Susquehanna River Valley. The spa offers a full menu of treatments, from organic body scrubs to Italian mud wraps, as well as a salt sanctuary built out of Himalayan sea salt that mimics the healing environment of salt caves found in Eastern Europe.
Traditions at the Glen Resort
4101 Watson Boulevard
Johnson City, NY 13790
What's included & when
- Sept. 5, 2012 - Oct. 31, 2012
- An indulgent retreat in upstate New York at Traditions at the Glen Resort near Binghamton at nearly 45% off
- $189 per night weekdays through October
- Continental breakfast in bed for 2 ($35 value)
- Wine and cheese plate ($50 value)
- $100 credit to use toward golf or spa treatments
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights and receive all the extras daily
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 607-797-2381 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. The $100 golf/spa credit cannot be used toward merchandise in the golf shop or spa shop. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms