By Travelzoo Staff
With award-winning golf courses blanketing its valleys and verdant biking trails threading over its soaring peaks, Vermont's Green Mountain region provides visitors with an invigorating injection of natural beauty.
Why we love it
- Book a stay at the North Star Lodge & Resort with this exclusive $99-per-night package that saves nearly 50% on current rates. Check in to the lodge for a one-night stay that includes a fresh lobster dinner for two at the nearby Casey's restaurant, a basket of chicken wings, and two cups of coffee from the Liquid Art Coffeehouse.
- The lodge has an outdoor heated pool and free Wi-Fi. It is walking distance from downtown Killington, a charming town with antique shopping and galleries showcasing local artists. Guests can further explore the area on horseback and by boat, or play rounds of tennis or go fishing.
North Star Lodge & Resort
78 Weathervane Drive
Killington, VT 05751
What's included & when
- Sept. 5, 2012 - Nov. 18, 2012
- Escape to Vermont's lush Green Mountain region at the North Star Lodge & Resort
- $99 per night (reg. $149)
- Lobster dinner for 2 at Casey's restaurant (reg. $30)
- Basket of chicken wings (reg. $9)
- 2 coffees from the Liquid Art Coffeehouse (reg. $5)
- Add on another night for $80
- Travel Sept. 7 - Oct. 4 and Oct. 25 - Nov. 18, including weekends
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 802-422-4040 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available: Sept. 18-20, 25, 28-29. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms