By Travelzoo Staff
New York Magazine names this "cozy Cobble Hill eatery" a Critics' Pick, and Zagat rates the Eastern European cuisine at Karloff "very good" (20). For $39, regularly $73, two can take advantage of the full range of the menu with dinner and drinks.
Why we love it
- Zagat calls Karloff a "hip" Cobble Hill eatery (20)
- Given 4 stars from OpenTable users
- Try any options from the Eastern European menu
July 15, 2013 - Oct. 18, 2013
254 Court St.
- Take a seat in the charming dining room, and choose the following from the menu:
- Two entrees, with selections like a grass-fed prime burger and frites or Scottish salmon with white beans and succotash
- A shared dessert, like Jane’s Ice Cream, which "completes Karloff’s transporting example of home-style Eastern European dining" (New York Magazine)
- Two glasses of wine, beers or cocktails
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 18, through Oct. 18, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms