By Travelzoo Staff
New York Magazine names Tartinery a Critics' Pick and praises the space "with industrial-chic decor and a sizable tree growing on the lower level." The publication adds that "it makes for a welcome respite from the heat." For $49, regularly $95, subscribers can sit down to a dinner or lunch with drinks at this "cool, modern" cafe (Zagat).
Why we love it
- "Tartinery is a real neighborhood gem" (New York Magazine)
- Includes 2 appetizers, 2 tartines plus drinks
- Zagat rates the cuisine "very good to excellent" (21)
- Uses bread from Poilâne bakery in Paris, flown in weekly
June 24, 2013 - Sept. 6, 2013
209 Mulberry St.
New York, NY 10012
- This Local Deal for two includes:
- Two appetizers or soups (up to $16), like ravioles de royans, fresh burrata or gazpacho
- Any two tartines or salads, such as the smoked salmon tartine or quinoa salad
- Two glasses of wine, beer or cocktails, like the pink or red sangria (up to $11 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, June 25, through Sept. 6, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms