By Travelzoo Staff
Frank Bruni of The New York Times awarded Dévi two stars, saying its "exotic magic" will "spirit you away." For $69, two people can experience the "sophisticated" Indian cuisine and "lovely" atmosphere that Zagat calls "leaps and bounds above the usual."
Why we love it
- Experience the sophisticated cuisine and elegant ambiance of Dévi
- Normally $142, this dinner for 2 includes any 2 appetizers, entrees, desserts and glasses of wine
- The New York Times awarded Dévi 2 stars and said it will "spirit you away"
- Zagat rates the Indian cuisine "excellent" (24), calling it "delectably seasoned"
Nov. 27, 2012 - Feb. 16, 2013
8 East 18th St
New York, NY 10003
- With this Local Deal, taste your choice of anything on the menu at this Flatiron jewel, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as Goan shrimp bruschetta
- Any two entrees, like the grilled lamb chops with pear chutney
- Any two desserts, such as housemade mango ice cream
- Any two glasses of wine, or a $30 credit toward a bottle priced above $60
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Nov. 28, through Feb. 16, 2013. Valid for dinner any time Sunday-Thursday; not valid from 7-9:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on major holidays, holiday weekends, 12/31/12, 1/1/13 or 2/14/13. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms