By Travelzoo Staff
Angle for catches like fluke, weakfish and bass with this half-day fishing excursion for $45, regularly $100. This trip for two people departs three times daily from Captree State Park, and includes everything you need for a day on the water: a fishing license, bait and tackle.
Why we love it
- Take a half-day fishing trip with Northstar 2 for $45
- A fishing license, fishing bait and tackle are provided for each person
- Depending on the season, try to catch fluke, weakfish or bass
- For $25, make it a trip for 1 or $75 gets the trip for 4 people
- Northstar 2 is located less than 2 hours from Manhattan
April 24, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
3500 E. Ocean Parkway
Located behind concession at the center of the dock
Babylon, NY 11702
- Board the Northstar II for one of these tours that take place three times a day, seven days a week:
- 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
- 1-4 p.m.
- 5-9 p.m.
- For $25, take a trip for one person or make it a group outing for $75, which covers a trip for four people. As you enter Captree State Park, follow the signs for the boat basin. Northstar 2 is located behind the concession area at the center of the dock.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, May 11 through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required. Does not include rod rental ($3 each paid directly to merchant). A 24-hour cancellation notice is required or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Trips are subject to change based on weather conditions. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Father's Day. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms