By Travelzoo Staff
Cast out and reel in a big one during a full-day deep sea fishing trip aboard Capt. Dave II. For $27 per person, depart from Pier 3 at Sheepshead Bay for a seven-hour experience during the day or evening, a trip that normally costs $55. This deal includes everything you need: a fishing license, fishing rod, bait and tackle.
Why we love it
- For $27, take a full-day fishing trip aboard Capt. Dave II in Brooklyn, regularly $55 per person
- A fishing license, fishing rod, bait and tackle are provided for each person
- Try to reel in a blackfish, whose peak fishing season is October-December
- Captain Dave Paris has more than 50 years of fishing experience
Oct. 25, 2012 - Dec. 20, 2012
Capt. Dave 2
2498 Emmons Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11235
- Board the Capt. Dave II, a 70-foot charter, and prepare to catch blackfish, whose peak fishing season is October-December.
- Tours run everyday from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Try out these three recipes
for cooking blackfish from a local Patch writer.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Oct. 26, through Dec. 20, 2012. Reservations are required. Trips run every day of the week and are offered from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. - 12 a.m. A $5 fuel surcharge fee must be paid on day of tour. Trips are subject to change based on minimum passenger load requirements or weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms