By Travelzoo Staff
Opened in September, The Wick & The Well in Bushwick is a new bar, music and event space in the former Hittleman Brewery that New York Magazine says is surely "going to bump." See for yourself with a ticket to the second-annual NovemBEERfest this month.
Why we love it
- For $15, get admission to NovemBEERfest at The Wick & The Well on Saturday, Nov. 17, regularly $35
- The Wick & The Well is a new event space in Bushwick that New York Magazine says is "going to bump"
- The festival features more than 100 beers from around the world and snacks from popular food trucks available for purchase
- Upgrade to a Five Brews Ticket for $24, which includes 5 tastings and a bar snack
Nov. 1, 2012 - Nov. 17, 2012
609 West 29th Street
New York, NY 10001
Tel: 212-201-1223 x 1
- Select one of these options for the seasonal event Saturday, Nov. 17; each option includes three hours of admission from noon to 3 p.m. or 5:30-8:30 p.m. :
- For $15, regularly $35, get a General Admission ticket (no tastings included; tastings can be purchased on-site for $2)
- For $24, regularly $50, get a Five Brews Ticket, which includes admission plus five 2-ounce beer samples and a bar snack
- The event will feature more than 100 varieties of ales, stouts, lagers and pilsners from around the world, such as Cuscueña and Pork Slap Ale; a beer-making demonstration by Bitter & Esters; and eats (available for purchase) from food trucks like The Morris Grilled Cheese Truck and Phil's Steaks, winner of the 2012 Vendy Rookie of the Year Award.
The fine print
Update: This event will now be held at Amnesia at 209 West 29th Street.
Valid for a ticket to NovemBEERfest on Saturday, Nov. 17. Reservations are required 48 hours in advance and must be made online; see voucher for full booking instructions. Present voucher at the entrance upon arrival. Attendees can choose the noon-3 p.m. or 5:30-8:30 p.m. time slot. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after event date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms