By Travelzoo Staff
Catch one of seven Brooklyn Nets home games this February at the Barclays Center. With this Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can now save up to $25 on per-ticket fees.
Why we love it
- Watch the Nets take on some of the marquee teams in the NBA including the Bulls (Feb. 1), Lakers (Feb. 5) and Spurs (Feb. 10) with this offer
- Save $10-$25 on per ticket fees
- 6 seating levels are available with this offer
- Select prime seat levels have additional savings of up to $15 per ticket
- A promo code is required; please see complete booking instructions
Jan. 24, 2013 - Feb. 24, 2013
620 Atlantic Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Seats are $50 & up to see Joe Johnson, Brook Lopez, Deron Williams and the Nets welcome the following teams to Brooklyn this February:
- Friday, Feb. 1 at 7:30 p.m. vs. the Chicago Bulls ($60 & up)
- Tuesday, Feb. 5 at 7:30 p.m. vs. the LA Lakers ($99 & up)
- Sunday, Feb. 10 at 8 p.m. vs. the San Antonio Spurs ($60 & up)
- Wednesday, Feb. 13 at 7:30 p.m. vs. the Denver Nuggets ($50 & up)
- Tuesday, Feb. 19 at 7:30 p.m. vs. the Milwaukee Bucks ($50 & up)
- Friday, Feb. 22 at 7:30 p.m. vs. the Houston Rockets ($75 & up)
- Sunday, Feb. 24 at 7 p.m. vs. the Memphis Grizzlies ($50 & up)
- Note: Additional seating areas are available with this offer.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now," then click "Buy Now" again under the desired game. Click "Find Tickets" next to desired game. Enter the code NETS in the special promotions box and click "Verify". Sign up or sign in to continue. Choose the number of tickets and seating level you would like, then click "Continue." Mobile users: Tap “See more ticket options” to access the promo code box and follow the prompts to book.
The fine print
UPDATE (Friday, Feb. 22 at 2:31 p.m.): Due to the popularity of this offer, some seating levels are now sold out. Tickets can still be purchased for the game on Feb. 24 for $110 per ticket. See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Restrictions may apply. There are no additional fees with this offer.