By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat applauds the swanky atmosphere and wine list at L'ybane, and OpenTable users awarded it a Diners' Choice Award for Late Night Find. For $69, regularly $144, two people can unwind over dinner at this Mediterranean wine bar.
Why we love it
- For $69, 2 people can unwind over dinner at L'ybane
- Regularly $144, this deal includes 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts plus a bottle of wine
- Zagat applauds the extensive wine list and swanky atmosphere
- OpenTable users awarded it a Diners' Choice award for Late Night Find
Jan. 9, 2013 - April 11, 2013
709 8th Ave.
New York, NY 10036
- This Local Deal includes your choice of anything on the regular menu:
- Any two appetizers or salads, such as an assorted cheese platter or goat cheese salad with pine nuts and balsamic
- Any two entrees, including crusted sesame tuna or petit filet mignon
- Any two desserts, such as almond tart or chocolate souffle.
- A $40 credit toward any bottle of wine, such as Brunellesco Montepulciano d'Abruzzo ($40) or Grand Moulin Chardonnay ($39)
- Or, stop by for something lighter: $25 gets two cocktails, beers or glasses of wine plus an assorted cheese platter for two people, regularly $43.
Located in the Theater District, L'ybane is ideally situated for a pre-show dinner. Get discounted tickets to Broadway and Off-Broadway shows here
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 11, through April 11, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms