By Travelzoo Staff
Located in the heart of Cambridge in Harvard Square, Carriage House Salon & Spa uses G.M. Collin products, which was the skin-care provider to the stars during last year's Academy Awards. For $35, Travelzoo subscribers can visit the spa for a manicure and pedicure package that would normally cost $60.
Why we love it
- Pamper your hands and feet with a manicure and pedicure for $35
- Located in Harvard Square, Carriage House Salon & Spa is only steps away from the T
- Or for $85, get a manicure, pedicure and a choice of 60-minute facial
- Choose from a selection of nail polish colors, including brands like OPI and Essie
Feb. 25, 2013 - May 28, 2013
Carriage House Salon & Spa
33 Church St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
- Select from a rainbow of Essie and OPI nail polishes with a package that includes:
- Manicure, which includes nail shaping, cuticle trim, light hand and arm massage, and polish application
- Pedicure, which incorporates a foot soak, light massage, filing and shaping, and choice of polish
- Or for $85, normally $160, get a manicure, pedicure and a 60-minute facial with choice of Carriage House signature facial with G.M. Collin products or a mini facial that incorporates Dr. Hauschka products, which have received awards from national publications like InStyle and Natural Health Magazine.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Feb. 28, through May 28, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person. May buy unlimited additional vouchers as gifts. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms