By Travelzoo Staff
Toscana European Salon & Day Spa uses Eminence skin care products, which have been featured in magazines including Allure for their organic ingredients and have been used by celebrities like Megan Fox and Jessica Biel. For $85, Travelzoo subscribers can save $55 on a facial and hair package at the full-service spa and salon on Newbury Street.
Why we love it
- Pamper yourself with a visit to Toscana European Salon & Day Spa on Newbury Street
- For $85, receive an hourlong European or Gentleman's facial and shampoo with blow-dry
- Or for $109, unwind with an 80-minute facial, shampoo, blow-dry and style
- The spa uses Eminence products, praised by Allure, Elle and Vogue
Feb. 20, 2013 - May 21, 2013
Toscana European Salon & Day Spa
231 Newbury St.
Boston, MA 02116
- Regularly $140, this spa package includes:
- 60-minute European facial, incorporating grapefruit, aloe vera and honey extract to cleanse skin, followed by a gentle oat flour exfoliation and mask treatment to rejuvenate and moisturize skin; or receive a Gentleman's facial that includes face, neck and upper back pressure-point massage
- Shampoo with blow-dry and style
- For $109, treat yourself to an 80-minute Seven Herbs aromatherapy facial using colts foot plant, ground ivy, dandelion, black elder flower and yarrow plant to prevent breakouts or receive a Monoi Age Corrective facial using anti-aging stem cell complex with lavender and primrose aromatherapy to rejuvenate and renew skin. Regularly $180, this package also includes a shampoo, blow-dry and style.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 22, through May 21, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Limit 3 voucher purchases per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours' notice. Not valid on major holidays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms