By Travelzoo Staff
In business for more than 10 years, FrancesRay Jules Salon boasts 4.5 out of 5 stars from more than 250 Citysearch users. For $25, Travelzoo subscribers can save 50% on a manicure and pedicure at this downtown favorite that 7News viewers voted one of the best manicures in New England.
Why we love it
- FrancesRay Jules Salon receives 4.5 stars from more than 250 Citysearch users
- Save 50% on a classic manicure and pedicure with OPI polish
- Or for $39, try a no-chip shellac manicure and classic pedicure
- Make it a full spa day with a package including more than 3 hours of treatments for $89
- The spa is located just off the North Station T stop
Feb. 20, 2013 - June 22, 2013
FrancesRay Jules Salon
205 Portland St.
Boston, MA 02114
- Treatments include nail shaping, cuticle care, hand and foot massage, hot towel and choice of OPI polish. Try the latest spring nail trends like neutrals and creams as seen on Marc Jacobs and Chanel runways.
- Or, select from other package options:
- For $39, regularly $76, try a no-chip shellac manicure with first hybrid nail color that lasts up to two weeks and a classic pedicure
- For $89, regularly $188, treat yourself to an FRJ Day of Beauty with more than three hours of treatments including reconstructive conditioning hair treatment; haircut, wash and blow-dry; classic manicure and pedicure; and makeup application
The fine print
Update: There is a limit of 1 voucher purchase per person and 2 additional may be purchased as gifts. Note: Number of vouchers sold is limited, each deal may sell out before the 'Time to Buy' has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 22, through June 22, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional may be purchased as gifts. For $39 offer, there is a $10 charge for shellac or gel polish removal. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms