By Travelzoo Staff
Visit the AAA 4-Diamond Fairmont Battery Wharf for their new afternoon tea service held in Battery Lounge overlooking Boston Harbor.
Why we love it
- Frommer's calls the Fairmont Battery Wharf "luxurious"
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with "clear sightlines of Boston Harbor" (Travel + Leisure)
- Valid any day of the week
- Makes for a great mother-daughter outing or afternoon activity with a friend
Oct. 1, 2013 - Dec. 1, 2013
Fairmont Battery Wharf
Three Battery Wharf
Boston, MA 02109
- For $49 (reg. $78), take a seat for an afternoon tea for two
Fresh-baked apricot-ginger scones served with strawberry jam and Devonshire cream
Selection of tea sandwiches: Harbor Point smoked salmon, Waldorf chicken salad pinwheels, cucumber with dill creme fraiche and egg salad on croissant
Variety of desserts: Honey truffles, sugar cookies and lemon curd tartlets
A pot of tea per person from a list of loose-leaf teas, such as Japan Sencha or Cascade peppermint
The fine print
Valid for tea service offered daily from 2-4:30 p.m. only. Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms