By Travelzoo Staff
Save more than 50% on "American classics with a twist" (Zagat) at SKYBOKX 109 GastroSports.
Why we love it
- One of the 5 Places to Watch Football in Boston (Zagat)
- Features 22 flat-screen TVs to catch a Red Sox or Patriots game
- Try "comfy pub fare" (Thrillist) like Philly cheese-steak egg rolls
- Offers karaoke and weekly entertainment
Sept. 10, 2013 - Dec. 29, 2013
SKYBOKX 109 GastroSports
319 Speen St.
Natick, MA 01760
- For $29 (reg. $62), get drinks and appetizers for two at the Natick gastropub
Four glasses of wine, beer or cocktails like sangria or Bases Loaded (Bacardi Oakheart, honey-vanilla simple syrup, raspberry puree, lemon juice and club soda)
Two appetizers, such as chicken tacos, spinach artichoke dip or barbecue ribs with country slaw (up to $11 each)
Have dinner for two for $39 (reg. $82) that comes with any two appetizers, two entrees and any two desserts (excludes rib eye entrees)
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays. Please tip on the full value; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms