By Eddy Rivera
Take a seat in the dining room that pays homage to Julia Child's kitchen and receive a three-course dinner for two at Pantry for half off.
Why we love it
- Try dishes like lobster mac 'n' cheese or the short rib burger
- Get a "taste of Americana with a twist" (7News)
- TripAdvisor users rate the eatery 4 stars
Aug. 20, 2013 - Dec. 15, 2013
1360 Worcester St.
Natick, MA 01760
- For $35 (reg. $72), select anything from the dinner menu
Any appetizer or salad to share, such as artichoke and sun-dried tomato dip or the hot dog trio with a corn dog, New York dog and Chicago-style dog
- Any two entrees, flatbreads, burgers or sandwiches, such as the scallop burger with BLT coleslaw, sausage and cherry pepper flatbread or steak frites
- Any dessert to share, try the house-made, individual apple pie, Emack Attack banana split or traditional cheesecake with fresh mango
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms