By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat says Darryl's Corner Bar & Kitchen is an "iconic South End spot" with an "upscale neighborhood vibe" and Gayot names it one of the 2013 Top 10 Boston Brunch Restaurants
Why we love it
- Enjoy live jazz during a brunch
- OpenTable Diners' Choice winner for brunch
- 100% of Travelzoo visitors enjoyed their experience, praising the "friendly atmosphere" and "great food"
July 28, 2013 - Sep. 22, 2013
Darryl's Corner Bar & Kitchen
604 Columbus Ave.
Boston, MA 02118
- Unlimited, Southern-inspired brunch buffet for 2 (reg. $64) featuring dishes like waffles, eggs, cheese grits, turkey bacon, barbecue ribs, Greek salad, collard greens and fried chicken plus assorted fruit and desserts
- One house mimosa or bloody mary per person
The fine print
Note: Number of vouchers sold is limited; deal may sell out before the 'Time to Buy' has expired. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for Sunday brunch only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays. Children under 5 are free.
See all terms