By Travelzoo Staff
For $39 (reg. $68), get dinner for two at Osushi Cambridge, the restaurant that OpenTable users rate 4 stars.
Why we love it
- Harvard Square location featured in Thrillist and Zagat
- Includes any entrees or special maki rolls
- Mentioned on Eater's Where to Eat Now list
- Boasts 4 stars from OpenTable users
July 24, 2013 - Oct. 26, 2013
1 Eliot St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
- Make selections from the restaurant's dinner menu
- Choose any two hot or cold appetizers, such as hamachi carpaccio with sliced shitake, beef dumplings or kimchi pancake
- Any two entrees, like grilled black cod, marinated short ribs or two special maki rolls such as Maya on Fire (shrimp tempura and avocado topped with tuna, tobiko, truffle oil and garlic chips)
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid at Harvard Square location only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays.
See all terms