By Travelzoo Staff
Thrillist, The Improper Bostonian and Time Out Boston
praise Nubar for its modern space with "chic details" and a "smart new American" menu (Zagat) that focuses on sustainable, local ingredients. For $30, get $60 to spend on dinner for two at the Harvard Square venue at the historic Sheraton Commander Hotel.
Why we love it
- $60 to spend on "smart new American" fare (Zagat)
- Located in Harvard Square's historic Sheraton Commander
- "A spot for romantic rendezvous" (Stuff Magazine)
- Earns 4 stars from TripAdvisor and OpenTable users
June 13, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
Nubar at The Commander
16 Garden St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
- Peruse the menu for a dinner that could include:
- Two entrees, like pan-seared diver scallops, duck with spiced rhubarb-cherry chutney, or grilled steak frites
- One dessert to share, such as lemon panna cotta with almond cornmeal cookies or flourless chocolate espresso torta
- Alternatively, use this deal for a selection of appetizers with items like the meze plate with grilled flatbread, grilled shrimp and Maine peekytoe crabcakes; vouchers can be used any way you like (not valid toward alcohol).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 14, through Nov. 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional 2 vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on Thanksgiving Day or for special events. Valid for dinner only. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms