By Travelzoo Staff
Gem Restaurant & Lounge exudes a "Parisian sexiness"
(UrbanDaddy), with a dining room Zagat says feels like a "private supper club." For $40, get $80 to spend on dinner for two at the Downtown Crossing hot spot that recent Travelzoo visitors praised for its "fantastic" service with "nothing but compliments to the chef."
Why we love it
- $80 to spend on fare that "shines" (The Boston Globe)
- Zagat praises the "sexy digs"
- The restaurant just revealed a new menu
- 96% of Travelzoo subscribers loved it
June 6, 2013 - Sept. 11, 2013
Gem Restaurant & Lounge
42 Province St.
Boston, MA 02108
- Peruse the new menu; $80 is enough to cover dinner for two, which could include:
- Two appetizers, such as roast dates wrapped in bacon, fried semolina gnocchi or salmon sashimi
- Two entrees, like miso-glazed sea bass with corn salad; pressed chicken with whipped polenta; or sliced skirt steak with potato puree
- Alternatively, use this deal for a selection of small plates and two glasses of wine, beer or cocktails like lychee Bellini or whiskey smash (credit can be used toward a maximum of two drinks).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, June 11, through Sept. 11, 2013. Credit can be used toward a maximum of 2 glasses of wine, beer or cocktails. Phone reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid Tuesday-Saturday from 5-10 p.m. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays. Dress code applies; check website for details. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms