By Travelzoo Staff
As one of Boston's Top 10 Sexy and Romantic Restaurants
(Gayot), Red Lantern exudes a "sexy glow" with its lantern-adorned ceiling, exhibition kitchen and "Vegas-worthy bar" (Zagat). For $59, regularly $116, savor dinner and drinks for two at the Back Bay restaurant that earns two Diners' Choice Awards for Hot Spot and Late Night Find.
Why we love it
- Gayot names Red Lantern one of Boston's Top 10 Sexy and Romantic restaurants
- For $59, have dinner for 2 including 2 cocktails and up to $88 worth of food
- Visit after 9 p.m. any Sunday-Thursday for drinks and appetizers for 2 for $42
- Rated 4 stars from more than 200 OpenTable users
May 15, 2013 - Sept. 4, 2013
39 Stanhope St.
Boston, MA 02116
- Begin with two signature cocktails, like Shanghai Street sangria with plum-infused sake or rose petal saketini, before selecting $88 worth of food from the menu for a dinner that could include:
- One shareable appetizer, like boneless spareribs; rock shrimp tempura; or crispy vegetable spring rolls
- Two entrees, such as miso sea bass; bacon-wrapped filet with masago-roasted lobster tail; or a selection of rolls from the sushi bar, like Tokyo lobster roll
- Or for $42, visit after 9 p.m. any Sunday-Thursday for late night drinks and appetizers for two. Select two glasses of wine, beer or cocktails (up to $14 each) and three items from the Red Lantern Rolls, Traditional or Creative menus with options like hamachi sashimi, Thai shrimp cocktail roll or green tea tuna roll (up to $19 each).
The fine print
Update: $59 dinner offer is now valid Sunday-Friday from 5-10 p.m. and Saturday from 5-7:30 p.m. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 16, through Sept. 4, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. $59 voucher is valid Sunday-Friday from 5-10 p.m. and Saturday from 5-7:30 p.m. only; $42 voucher is valid Sunday-Thursday after 9 p.m. only. Not valid on major holidays. Not valid on whole roast duck. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms