By Travelzoo Staff
Housed in the newly renovated AAA 4-Diamond Hyatt Regency Boston, Avenue One is a downtown gem, according to Zagat. The ratings service goes on to praise the "well done New American fare" from Executive Chef Kelly Armetta's menu that incorporates local and sustainable ingredients. For $29, regularly $59, Travelzoo subscribers can dine on a three-course lunch for two at the restaurant that TripAdvisor and OpenTable users rate 4 stars.
Why we love it
- Zagat calls Avenue One a downtown "gem" that's "nice for a leisurely meal"
- Save more than 50% on a 3-course lunch for 2
- Located in the AAA 4-Diamond Hyatt Regency, which recently underwent renovations
- OpenTable and TripAdvisor users rate the fare 4 stars
April 23, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
Avenue One at Hyatt Regency Boston
One Avenue de Lafayette
Boston, MA 02111
- Select from anything on the lunch menu including:
- One appetizer to share, such as New England crab cakes with seasonal slaw or chicken satay with spicy peanut dressing
- Two entrees, like Argentinian steak frites in a chimichurri sauce; Bostonian burger with Great Hill farm blue cheese and molasses barbecue sauce; or lobster grilled cheese
- One dessert to share, such as Boston cream pie or apple-cranberry bread pudding (desserts change daily)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, April 25, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are not required but recommended and subject to availability. Lunch is served daily from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items are subject to change. Beverages are not included. Only valid at Avenue One Restaurant. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms