By Travelzoo Staff
Since opening in 1827, Durgin-Park has become a "New England landmark" serving "quintessential Yankee cuisine,"
according to Zagat. For $25, regularly $52, Travelzoo subscribers can have drinks and appetizers at the Faneuil Hall Marketplace institution where "tourists and locals alike devour classic New England seafood" (Boston Magazine) that Frommer's
Why we love it
- Durgin-Park has become a "must visit" "New England landmark" (Zagat) since opening in 1827
- 2 can enjoy 2 drinks and 2 appetizers at the Faneuil Hall establishment
- Select from more than 20 craft beers or wines by the glass
- Gayot calls the seafood "some of the freshest in town"
- Durgin-Park was once known for its surly staff
Feb. 28, 2013 - June 4, 2013
340 Faneuil Hall Marketplace
Boston, MA 02109
- Visit Durgin-Park during lunch or dinner hours and select from the menu:
- Two beers, including New England craft beers like Frosty Knuckle Ale and Star Island single; or choose from wines by the glass such as 2009 Byron Chardonnay (California) or 2007 Wishing Tree Shiraz (Argentina) (up to $10 each)
- Two appetizers, such as half-dozen oysters; scallops wrapped in bacon; crab, spinach and artichoke dip; or order an appetizer portion of signature homemade Boston baked beans Frommer's says Durgin-Park is the "best place to try them" (up to $15.95 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, March 4, through June 4, 2013. Reservations are required after 5 p.m. and are subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms