By Travelzoo Staff
Shrine Kitchen is "an experience like no other," according to Connecticut Magazine, which names the MGM Grand at Foxwoods restaurant one of the Best Restaurants of 2013 for its Asian cuisine. For $55, regularly $108, Travelzoo subscribers can visit what Time Out New York calls an "invigorating and trendy hotspot"
for dinner and drinks for two.
Why we love it
- Connecticut Magazine crowns Shrine as one of the Best Restaurants of 2013
- For $55, get dinner for 2 including 2 cocktails and up to $80 worth of food
- Time Out New York calls it a "stylized dining venue" with an "invigorating" vibe
- The MGM Grand at Foxwoods restaurant is an OpenTable Diners' Choice winner
Feb. 12, 2013 - May 19, 2013
MGM Grand at Foxwoods Resort Casino
240 MGM Grand Drive
Mashantucket, CT 06338
- Begin dinner with two signature cocktails, like Blushing Geisha (Grey Goose La Poire, St. Germain, grapefruit and cranberry) or sake sangria, before a dinner that includes $80 to spend on anything from the menu, such as:
- One appetizer to share, like lobster rangoon, warm steamed duck buns or Korean kalbi beef skewers with bean sprout salad
- Two entrees, such as Szechuan salmon in a garlic oyster sauce; sushi surf and turf including New York sirloin, New York roll and crispy crabstick; or a selection of rolls from the sushi bar, like panko-crusted calamari with curry mayo or spicy tuna roll in a chili miso glaze
Stay at the AAA 4-Diamond MGM Grand at Foxwoods starting at $89 a night
through April 30.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Feb. 19, through May 19, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Valid Sunday-Friday only. Not valid on Saturdays. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms