By Travelzoo Staff
Gem Restaurant & Lounge exudes a "Parisian sexiness" according to UrbanDaddy
, with a dining room Zagat says feels like a "private supper club." For $79, regularly $146, Travelzoo subscribers can dine on three courses for two with a bottle of wine at the Downtown Crossing restaurant, where the New American comfort food "shines"
according to The Boston Globe.
Why we love it
- Zagat praises the "sexy digs" at Gem Restaurant & Lounge in Downtown Crossing
- For $79, this deal includes 1 appetizer to share, 2 entrees and a chef's choice of dessert
- Complement dinner with a house-selected bottle of wine or get $55 toward any bottle
- The Boston Globe says "comfort food is where Gem shines"
- The restaurant boasts a Parisian vibe according to UrbanDaddy
Jan. 15, 2013 - April 17, 2013
Gem Restaurant & Lounge
42 Province St.
Boston, MA 02108
- Select the following from Executive Chef Kevin Long's brasserie-inspired menu:
- Any one appetizer to share, such as a salami board with imported and house-made cheeses; shrimp with grits and bacon; or hamachi and tuna tartare
- Two entrees; choose from: pressed crisp chicken, roasted sea bass in white miso or brined pork chop with cranberry sauce and rutabaga
- One chef's choice of a "sweet ending" to share
- One bottle of house-selected red or white wine or a $55 credit to use toward any bottle of your choice like 2007 La Fleur St. George Bordeaux (France) or 2010 Stags Leap Viognier (California)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 17, through April 17, 2013. Phone reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays including but not limited to Valentine's Day (Feb. 14). Dress code applies; check website for details. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms