By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat praises Osushi for it's "intimate" atmosphere and "creative rolls," rating the cuisine "very good to excellent" (21). For $39, Travelzoo subscribers receive $80 to spend on dinner for two at the Copley Place restaurant TripAdvisor users rate 4 stars.
Why we love it
- Get $80 to spend at Osushi, which Zagat rates “very good to excellent” (21)
- This easily covers dinner for 2, including entrees like the nigiri deluxe and seafood tempura
- Boston Magazine says the modern decor "imparts a slightly sexy air"
- Or for $25, get $50 to spend on lunch for 2
- TripAdvisor users rate the restaurant at The Westin Copley Place 4 stars
Jan. 13, 2013 - April 15, 2013
10 Huntington Ave.
Boston, MA 02116
- The offer comes with $80 worth of food -- enough for dinner for two, which could include:
- Two appetizers, such as soft shell crab tempura, steamed shrimp dumplings or diced marinated tuna with wasabi vinaigrette
- Two entrees, like deluxe nigiri, baked salmon with marinated shiitake in truffle oil, or rolls like the Milan (asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes and mozzarella cheese topped with fresh prosciutto) and TNT (baked spicy salmon with spicy garlic sesame oil)
- Or for $25, receive $50 worth of food for lunch for two diners. Select anything from the lunch menu for a meal that could include two miso soups, the tempura and sushi combo, and regular nigiri including one maki roll and seven pieces of sushi.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Jan. 15, through April 15, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays. $39 voucher is valid for dinner only; $25 voucher is valid for lunch only. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Valid at Back Bay location only. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the total amount of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms