By Travelzoo Staff
A "taste of Americana with a twist"
(7News), Pantry serves comfort food favorites from new Executive Chef Joseph Lallave, who has worked in the culinary world for more than 14 years at hotels and restaurants including Le Bernardin, winner of three Michelin stars. For $35, regularly $72, receive a three-course dinner for two at the Natick eatery that boasts 4 stars from TripAdvisor users
Why we love it
- Get a "taste of Americana with a twist" (7News) with dinner for 2 at Pantry
- For $35, receive 1 appetizer, 2 entrees and 1 dessert to share
- Try dishes from Joseph Lallave's menu like lobster mac 'n' cheese or the short rib burger
- Located in The VERVE-Crowne Plaza Hotel in Natick
- TripAdvisor users rate the Natick eatery 4 stars
Nov. 28, 2012 - March 30, 2013
1360 Worcester St.
Natick, MA 01760
- Take a seat in the dining room that pays homage to chefs including Julia Child, Bobby Flay and Rachael Ray and select anything from the dinner menu:
- One shareable appetizer or salad, such as artichoke and sun-dried tomato dip or the hot dog trio with a corn dog, New York dog and Chicago-style dog
- Two entrees, flatbreads, burgers or sandwiches, like the scallop burger with BLT coleslaw, sausage and cherry pepper flatbread or steak frites
- One dessert to share, such as the house-made, individual apple pie; Emack Attack banana split; or traditional cheesecake with fresh mango
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 30, through March 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays including New Year's Eve. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms