By Travelzoo Staff
Typhoon Asian Bistro has become a staple on Boylston Street, serving a wide variety of Asian-fusion fare that The Boston Globe calls "spectacular." With this deal, for $45, regularly $94, Travelzoo subscribers can have a three-course dinner for two at the Copley Square restaurant TripAdvisor users rate 4 stars.
Why we love it
- For $45, receive a 3-course dinner for 2 at Typhoon Asian Bistro in Copley Square
- Save more than 50% with a deal that includes 1 appetizer, 2 entrees and 1 dessert to share
- The Boston Globe praises the tuna tataki appetizer and calls the food "sophisticated"
- TripAdvisor users rate the Boylston Street bistro 4 stars
Dec. 2, 2012 - March 31, 2013
Typhoon Asian Bistro
725 Boylston St.
Boston, MA 02116
- Sit down in the dining room along the 35-foot waterfall-covered wall under hanging lanterns and select from the extensive menu:
- Any shareable appetizer, such as tuna tataki with white radish and ponzu sauce, the Vietnamese pancake with shrimp and pork or the sashimi sampler
- Two entrees, like claypot seafood and tofu in a light ginger sauce, nigiri special with chef's maki roll and salad, or steak and lobster tempura served with seaweed salad (up to $35 each; exclusions include the Toro and whole Peking duck)
- Any dessert to share, such as fruit flambe with ice cream or the Typhoon fried banana topped with chocolate sauce
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Dec. 4, through March 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Phone reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on Dec. 31 and Feb. 14-16. Not valid on whole Peking duck and fatty tuna (toro). An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the total amount of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms