By Travelzoo Staff
"Run, don't walk to make a reservation" with this Local Deal from Ithaki Modern Mediterranean, which Zagat calls one of the "5 Best Mediterranean Restaurants in the Boston Area"
with an "extraordinary to perfection" (27) rating. For $25, Travelzoo subscribers receive $50 to spend on lunch or dinner at the OpenTable Diners' Choice
eatery in Ipswich.
Why we love it
- For $25, get $50 to spend on Mediterranean cuisine at Ithaki, which Zagat calls a "real find in Ipswich"
- Try anything from owner and chef Petros Markopoulos' lunch or dinner menu like classic Greek moussaka
- The Phoenix calls the seafood "superb" and Zagat rates the cuisine "extraordinary to perfection" (27)
- The restaurant earns 4 stars on Yelp and 4.5 stars from OpenTable and TripAdvisor users
Oct. 23, 2012 - Feb. 24, 2013
Ithaki Modern Mediterranean
25 Hammatt St.
Ipswich, MA 01938
- The offer comes with $50 worth of food from the entire menu -- enough for lunch for two, which could include:
- Two appetizers, like pan-seared scallops with cucumber salad; herbed meatballs with tzatziki; or asparagus and goat cheese spring rolls
- Two sandwiches, burgers or pasta dishes, such as mushroom ravioli with pancetta, Madeira wine and Parmesan cheese; roast lamb sandwich with caramelized onions; or falafel wrap with tahini sauce
- Alternately, use this deal for $50 toward dinner and try classic Greek dishes like braised lamb shank with orzo and mizithra cheese or moussaka with beef, eggplant and zucchini.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Oct. 25, through Feb. 24, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. The restaurant is closed on Mondays. Not valid on major holidays. Valid for lunch or dinner. This voucher is valid for 2 people only. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms