By Travelzoo Staff
With a new menu for fall, Travelzoo subscribers can try what Zagat calls "tantalizing" New American cuisine at The Stanhope Grille at The Back Bay Hotel, a AAA-4-Diamond property. For $69, receive a three-course dinner at the restaurant that earns 4-4.5 stars from OpenTable, Yelp and TripAdvisor users.
Why we love it
- Dine on "tantalizing" New American cuisine according to Zagat with a 3-course dinner for 2 at The Stanhope Grille at The Back Bay Hotel
- For $69, select anything from the new fall menu including 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts
- Housed in the AAA 4-Diamond property that once served as Boston's police headquarters
- The restaurant boasts 4-stars from both OpenTable and Yelp users
Oct. 22, 2012 - Jan. 23, 2013
The Stanhope Grille at The Back Bay Hotel
350 Stuart St.
Boston, MA 02116
- Regularly $116, two can select anything from the menu including:
- Any two appetizers, such as peppercorn scallops with seasonal risotto; burrata with tomatoes; or mushroom ragout with herb polenta cake
- Any two entrees, like Maine lobster ravioli in a sherry-cream sauce; 12-ounce sirloin with wine-poached asparagus; or try one of the fall & winter cast-iron specialties to share such as Zarzuela de Marisco (Spanish stew with halibut, Maine lobster, tiger shrimp and littleneck clams)
- Any two desserts, such as bread pudding with whiskey-soaked cranberries or New York style cheese cake (excludes artisanal cheese platter)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Oct. 23, through Jan. 23, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the total amount of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms