By Travelzoo Staff
Whether you're taking a friend or have a visitor coming to town, Travelzoo subscribers can visit the famous bar that inspired the multiple Emmy Award-winning TV show "Cheers" with this exclusive Local Deal. For $25, regularly $47, have drinks and appetizers for two at the restaurant TripAdvisor users rate 4 stars.
Why we love it
- For $25, get drinks and appetizers for 2 at Cheers, regularly $47
- This deal includes 4 glasses of wine, beer or cocktails and 2 appetizers
- Makes for a great stop to take a friend or visitor coming to town
- Boston Magazine says the staff at Cheers is "boisterous"
- Use this deal at either the Beacon Hill or Faneuil Hall Marketplace location, which is an exact replica of the original "Cheers" TV show set
Sept. 4, 2012 - Dec. 1, 2012
- Use this deal at either the Beacon Hill location, which was used for the TV show opening scenes, or the Faneuil Hall Marketplace location that's an exact replica of the original set for an experience that includes:
- Four drinks such as wine, cocktails or beer with drafts including Harpoon IPA, Boston Brick Red or Blue Moon (up to $6.75 each)
- Two appetizers, like potato pub skins topped with bacon bits, cheddar cheese and sour cream; lobster and artichoke dip served with tricolored corn chips; or crispy fried calamari with jalapenos, roasted red peppers and marinara sauce (up to $9.95 each)
- Visit on Friday and Saturday nights for live music that changes weekly; see website for details on upcoming acts.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Sept. 6, through Dec. 1, 2012. Reservations are not required. The voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid at both locations. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms
Photos: Jonathan Kozowyk