By Kate Kolins
Save more than 50% on a tour for up to three people from Noble AirVentures -- the only company we've found that offers airplane tours directly over the city.
Why we love it
- Only company to hold an FAA license to operate tours directly over Boston
- Flights for up to three people; costs less than $45 per person
- For the flight lesson, bring along up to two friends for the ride for an additional fee
- Makes for a great holiday gift
Nov. 11, 2013 - May 11, 2014
Minute Man Airfield
302 Boxboro Rd.
Stow, MA 01775
- For $132 (reg. $285), up to three people can take a 30-minute ride in a Cessna 172
Video and photos to take home
Opt for a 45-minute scenic flight tour for $157 (reg. $315)
Or for $159 per person (reg. $440), take a two-hour Learn to Fly introductory flight lesson
with preflight briefing and a certificate log of the lesson
Note: Flights depart from Minute Man Airfield
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Max combined weight for three people (or total weight if less than three people are flying) is 600 pounds. Children under 18 need a waiver signed by a parent. Additional fee applies for passengers for the $159 flight lesson voucher (to be paid directly to the merchant onsite).
See all terms