By Kate Kolins
Golf Digest named The Shattuck Golf Club one of America's 50 Toughest Golf Courses, giving it 4 stars on the publication's Places to Play scale.
Why we love it
- This "most excellent course" spans 6,764 yards (World Golf)
- Designed by Golf World-praised architect Brian Silva
- "Great course," "beautiful environment," "friendly staff" (Travelzoo subscribers)
- Valid any day of the week for any tee time
Oct. 1, 2013 - June 30, 2014; closed for winter season
Sterling Golf management, Inc.
53 Dublin Rd.
Jaffrey, NH 03452
- For $59 (reg. $120), two can play 18 holes at the par-71 course located an hour's drive from Worcester
Or save nearly 60% with a round for four people for $99 (reg. $240)
Both packages come with cart rental
Buy now and use later; vouchers are valid for the remainder of the fall season or can be used next year through June 30.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Course closes for winter season; date closure subject to weather conditions. Not valid for leagues, outings or tournaments. 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
See all terms