By Kate Kolins
Escape to "a slice of wine country in Shrewsbury" (The Worcester Telegram and Gazette) for a wine tasting with chocolates for more than half off.
Why we love it
- The vineyard has been featured in Women's Health and Blast Magazine
- Includes a truffle-making demonstration
- Owner Frank Zoll worked as a pastry chef at Tavern on the Green
- Located less than 50 minutes from downtown Providence
Oct. 20, 2013 - Nov. 10, 2013
110 Old Mill Rd.
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
- For $39 (reg. $85), savor a three-course wine tasting with chocolate pairings at Zoll Cellars
First course: Milk chocolate praline truffles paired with dry riesling
Second course: Dark chocolate gingerbread spiced truffles paired with cabernet franc
Third course: Salt-roasted coconut truffles paired with Late Harvest Vidal Blanc
Go with a friend and save more with this same deal for two for $75 (reg. $170)
Guests will also each receive a bottle of Late Harvest Vidal Blanc to take home
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Experiences are available from 12-2 p.m. and 4-6 p.m. on Oct. 20, 27, Nov. 3 and 10 only. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
See all terms