By Travelzoo Staff
Learn to brew beer or wine with Barleycorn's Craft Brew, which was featured on NECN's "Phantom Gourmet" and rated 4 stars by Yelp users.
Why we love it
- Brew your own beer or wine during two 2-hour sessions
- Participants can select from more than 130 beers and 14 wines
- Brewing sessions yield approximately 6 cases of beer or 25 bottles of wine
- Vouchers are good for up to 6 people, making it less than $24 each
Sept. 26, 2013 - Nov. 10, 2013
Barleycorn's Craft Brew
21 Summer St.
Natick, MA 01760
- Select from more than 130 styles of beer like stouts, lagers and English ales; or choose from 14 wines like Barolo, sauvignon blanc or pinot noir
During the first session, attendees will measure required ingredients and stir the mixture in steam-fired copper kettles before transferring them to a fermenting vessel
After two weeks, return for the second session to bottle and label your brew
Customized labels are included in the deal; create labels with any text, design or photos of your choice
Participants can bring their own bottles or purchase them on-site for $12 per beer case or $18 per wine case
Note: Check website for hours
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per visit. Must be 21 or older to participate with valid ID. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays. Bottles are not included in this deal and can be purchased on-site for $12 per beer case or $18 per wine case. You may bring your own bottles.
See all terms