By Travelzoo Staff
Featuring one of the highest slopes in New England, Golf Digest named The Shattuck Golf Club one of America's 50 Toughest Golf Courses, earning 4 stars on the publication's Places to Play scale. For $59 (reg. $132), two can play 18 holes with cart rental and range balls any day of the week. Or save nearly 60% with a round for four people for $99.
Why we love it
- One of America's 50 Toughest Golf Courses (Golf Digest)
- Save more than 55% on a round for 2 or 4 people
- Designed by Golf World-praised architect Brian Silva
- Valid any day of the week for any tee time all season long
June 23, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
The Shattuck Golf Club
53 Dublin Rd.
Jaffrey, NH 03452
- Designed by award-winning architect Brian Silva, the par-71 course provides a challenging play with bridges and wetlands throughout the 6,764-yard layout. This "most excellent course" (World Golf) is located at the foothills of Mount Monadnock in Jaffrey, N.H., only an hour from Worcester.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, June 24, through Oct. 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 people only. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Subject to weather conditions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms