By Travelzoo Staff
Visit Bully Boy Distillers, Boston's first craft distillery, praised by Boston Magazine
, The Boston Globe and The Improper Bostonian
for its small-batch organic handcrafted spirits. For $20, regularly $40, take a one-hour tour for two with complimentary tastings
at the family-owned and operated distillery in Roxbury.
Why we love it
- Take a distillery tour for 2 in Roxbury
- Includes tastings of white rum, vodka, white whiskey and American straight whiskey
- Brothers Will and Dave Willis opened Boston's first craft distillery
- Food & Wine magazine recommends the white whiskey
June 6, 2013 - Oct. 5, 2013
Bully Boy Distillers
35 Cedric St.
Boston, MA 02119
- During the tour, learn how brothers Will and Dave Willis were inspired to open Bully Boy Distillers by their fourth-generation working family farm, which once housed locally produced spirits during the Prohibition era. Pass by the mash tank, copper still and fermenters while learning about distilling techniques. Guests can sample spirits that may include white rum, vodka, American straight whiskey and white whiskey, which Food & Wine magazine recommends as a "great palate-cleanser."
- Tours are offered on Thursdays from 12-6 p.m. Select Saturdays to be added in October; please check website or call for available dates and times.
- Go with a group and save more than 55%: For $35, get the same tour for four people, regularly $80.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, June 13, through Oct. 5, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Tours are offered Thursdays at 6 p.m. and select Saturdays (call to schedule) at 1:15, 2:30 and 3:45 p.m. Must be 21 years old or older to participate. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms