By Travelzoo Staff
Noble AirVentures is the only company we've found that offers airplane tours over Boston -- it holds an FAA license to operate tours directly over the city. For $132, save nearly 55% on a tour for up to three people and get a new perspective of Boston during the 30-minute ride that includes video and photos to take home.
Why we love it
- The only company in the area with flight tours over the city
- Flights for up to 3; costs less than $45 per person
- Take home a video and photos of the ride
- Makes a unique Father's Day gift
June 4, 2013 - Dec. 4, 2013
Minute Man Airfield
302 Boxboro Rd.
Stow, MA 01775
- Take off from Minute Man Airfield in a Cessna 172 aircraft for views including the downtown skyline and landmarks like Fenway Park. Or opt for a 45-minute scenic flight tour for $157 (reg. $315).
- For $159 per person (reg. $440), take a two-hour “Learn to Fly” introductory flight lesson including a preflight briefing, lesson with control of the aircraft and a certificate log of your lesson.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 6, through Dec. 4, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Max combined weight for 3 people (or total weight if less than 3 people are flying) is 600 pounds. Children under 18 need a waiver signed by a parent. Subject to weather conditions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms