By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to the country for a guided horseback trail ride and take in sights of spring as the meadows and forests of New Hampshire come into bloom. For $36 per person, regularly $77, Travelzoo subscribers can spend the day at Charmingfare Farm with a 90-minute ride plus zoo admission in Candia, located only one hour from downtown Boston.
Why we love it
- Explore the meadows and forests in New Hampshire on horseback this spring and summer
- This deal saves more than 50% and includes a 90-minute ride and zoo admission
- Be on the lookout for wildlife like foxes, wild turkeys and even moose
- The zoo features a hands-on petting area; see alpacas, llamas and donkeys
- Charmingfare Farm is only an hour drive from downtown Boston
May 1, 2013 - Aug. 15, 2013
774 High St.
Candia, NH 03034
- Riders will receive a brief introduction and get acquainted with their horse before trotting out to the trail. Have your camera ready and keep an eye out for wildlife like coyotes, foxes, wild turkeys and reindeer.
- After the ride, head to the farm's zoo, consisting of more than 40 different species. Visit the petting farm and see alpacas, llamas and donkeys or take a tractor train ride through the fields and crop lands. Buy multiple vouchers and go with the family anytime into August.
The fine print
Reservations can be made starting Wednesday, May 15, through Aug. 15, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Weekend availability is limited; please book in advance for Saturday and Sunday tours. Go online or call to make a reservation. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Children must be at least 10 years old and accompanied by at least one parent or guardian. Maximum weight of rider is 250 lbs. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms