By Travelzoo Staff
With this Local Deal, step aboard the Voyager III for one of the best whale-watching cruises in Boston (WGBH A-list). For $23 per person, regularly $36, set sail from the Boston Harbor for a 3-3.5-hour whale-watching cruise and spot marine life including finback whales, humpback whales and basking sharks.
Why we love it
- Climb aboard Voyager III for what WGBH A-list named Boston's best whale-watching cruise
- Keep an eye out for finback, humpback and minke whales
- Guests can listen to the whales; the boat is equipped with hydrophones
- Or for $89, save more with a family package for 2 adults or seniors and 2 children
- Yelp users rate Boston's Best Cruises 4 stars
April 21, 2013 - Oct. 27, 2013
Boston's Best Cruises
Boston's Best Cruises Ferry Center
190 Atlantic Ave.
Boston, MA 02110
- Cruise the waters in a high-speed catamaran led by a team with more than 30 years of experience. During the trip, trained naturalists who are partnered with the Whale & Dolphin Conservation will provide details about the marine mammals' history and life cycle behavior as well as answer any questions. The boat is also equipped with hydrophones that enable passengers to listen to the whales.
- Take the family and save more: For $89, regularly $135, get this same deal for two adults or seniors and two children (11 years old or younger). Boston's Best Cruises provides paper and crayons to keep the kids entertained during the trip.
- Use this deal any day of the week now through October during some of the "best times for whale watching in Massachusetts" according to USA Today. Schedule is subject to change; check website for details.
- Note: The meeting point is located behind the Boston Marriott Long Wharf, next to Christopher Columbus Park.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 22, through Oct. 27, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. $23 voucher is valid for 1 child, senior or adult. $89 voucher is valid for 2 adults or seniors and 2 children (11 years old or younger) only. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Cruise departure times vary; check website for schedule. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms