By Travelzoo Staff
This spring and summer, Travelzoo subscribers can set sail on the waters of Boston Harbor for a private sailing cruise with Hestia Cruises. For $299, regularly $780, up to six passengers can climb aboard the 32-foot Hestia sailboat for a 90-minute sail that saves more than 60% on the regular price. Or take a semi-private sail for $59 per person, regularly $130.
Why we love it
- Save more than 60% on a private sail for up to 6 on Boston Harbor
- Pay per person with this deal for $59, regularly $130
- Cruises last 90 minutes and are BYOB; pack a cooler for the ride
- Step aboard a 32-foot sailboat during an afternoon, sunset or moonlight cruise
May 12, 2013 - Sept. 20, 2013
269 Commercial St.
Boston, MA 02110
- Trips depart from Sargent's Wharf for afternoon, sunset or moonlight cruises. Sit back and soak in the views of the Boston skyline or help Captain Todd man the sails. Guests are welcome to pack a cooler to enjoy snacks and soft drinks, beer or wine while aboard; glasses and a bottle opener are provided. Departure times vary depending on date, please check website for schedule.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, May 13, through Sept. 20, 2013. Online reservations are required and subject to availability. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays. Schedule subject to change due to safety or weather conditions. Limit 1 voucher per visit. Must be 7 years of age or older to participate. You may bring your own food, snacks and drinks on board (alcoholic and nonalcoholic); must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Excessive drinking is not permitted. Departs from Sargents Wharf only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms